Due to the impending snow and current field conditions, the opening to the Spring Soccer Season has been delayed until the 16th of March, at the earliest. This date may be subject to change by the County Parks and Rec. if the fields are still too wet as of March 13th. Your coach will relay any updated information, as well as postings to this website. Thank you.