Bringing back our program for High School Players
Registration for our Summery 2022 league is OPEN.
Change for Summer 2022 - Players will all register individually at $55.00 per player. This includes a jersey/t-shirt/penny. For questions or issues, please contact - Jon Juracko our summer league coordinator
Format: 7v7 small-sided games
Coaches: A single representative must be identified for each team. This representative will be responsible to register the team and will be the single point of contact for the team regarding scheduling, uniforms, discipline or other matters.
This representative does not need to be the adult at each game.
Registration: Individuals should complete the registration online at the LPYSA website using Demosphere.
Dates: The season will run from June 20th and end no later the first week of August.
Game Schedule: schedule depending on # of teams registered.
- Minimum of 8 games per team
- 25 min halves, 5 min halftime break
- Games will be on Monday’s and Wednesday’s
- Games may start as early as 6:00 or as late as 9:00 PM.
Fields: Small sided.
Referees: Single Referee per game. Refs will be provided
Uniforms: Each player of a registered team will receive a training bib. Cost will be incorporated into registration fees. Each jersey will have the summer league on the left side.
Each player MUST have the appropriate provided jersey to take the field. Consider the jersey as the ticket to enter the field. The refs will be instructed that players without the proper uniform are not eligible to play. No exceptions.
- All players must be enrolled in high school for the 2022-2023 school year. NO MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS OR COLLEGE PLAYERS!
- Each team must have a minimum of nine (9) players and shall be limited to a maximum of twelve (12) players on the roster except with permission of the league director.
- Teams using ineligible players may result in team suspensions or other disciplinary actions as deemed necessary by the League Directors and Club President – including being dropped from the league without refund.
- Team on the field shall consist of seven (7) players (including the goalie). Minimum number of players to start and continue a game is five (5).
- Start of play: the opposing team must stand a minimum of 5 yards away on their half of the field. Restarts do not have to go forward.
- Unlimited substitutions on a dead ball for either team. No subs “on the fly”. Substitutes must have the referee’s permission before stepping onto the field.
- One referee per game will be used.
- Games will consist of two twenty-five minute halves with a five-minute rest period between halves. The official time will be kept by the referee.
- Game time is start time and the clock will run as scheduled. No grace periods. A forfeit occurs after the game clock runs for fifteen (15) minutes and one or both teams are unable to field a minimum of five players.
- Running clock – no stoppage of game clock for any reason (including injuries).
- No offside.
- All restarts will be direct. Opposing players must remain 5 yards away.
- Penalty kicks will be taken from the penalty mark.
- For balls that travel over the sidelines, restarts will be by throw-in.
- Tie game remains a tie.
- Any team may use a rostered player(s) from another team ONLY if there will be a forfeit otherwise.
- NO punts or dropkicks are allowed – The ball will be placed at the midfield line and a free kick will be awarded.
- Yellow and red card offences are the same as the high school game.
- All red cards will be reported to the Club President. LPYSA will review disciplinary actions. The player will be suspended for the following game.
- The league provides 12 jerseys per team.
- Appropriate outdoor soccer cleats or shoes are required. No metal spikes.
- Shin guards are mandatory and must be covered. All players on the field must wear shin guards.
- Players without proper equipment will be sent off to correct the problem and cannot return until the referee is satisfied.
- The league will provide nets, lined fields and scheduled referees.
- The first team of the day will move the goals to the correct location. The last teams of the evening will place the goals in the proper storage location.
- In case of severe and advance inclement weather, coaches will be notified as early as possible by a league representative.
- Games cancelled due to weather, or reasons outside of the League’s control, are not subject to refunds and are not guaranteed to be rescheduled.
- ONLY rostered players and coaches are allowed on the turf/field. ALL spectators must be in stands or the opposite side of the field. NO spectators are allowed on the field or the sidelines.
Contact Information for League Officials
· Club President – Carrie Holt (email@example.com)
· League Directors
o Boys – Jon Juracko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
o Girls – Kevin Barry (email@example.com)